Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Give Him Praise

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to write and say thank you for reading my blog.  I don't claim to be a writer or a great communicator, but I'm trying to follow the Lord on this one.  I am finding it a little more difficult to keep up with my blog than originally planned, however, I do intend to continue to share my life and lessons with you all.  God has been so good to me and my family.  Words can hardly express the gratitude I have in my heart for what He has done.  I'm sure most of you can relate and would say exactly the same thing.  God is so good to us...Amen! 

I think it's safe to say that you can expect at least two blogs a week from me during the summer months.  I hope it's ok that I just let you all know via facebook.  I don't want to seem pushy about what I write but I would like everyone to know that I'm here.  I do want to share one quick thing concerning our "Night of Worship" that we had the other night.

Firstly, our youth praise and worship team led the service.  I couldn't be more proud of the students that I have with me on the team.  They are young leaders in the making and it's such an honor to see them maturing in the Lord.  So, we planned this night and were expecting God to show up...and He did!  If you were there you know exactly what I'm talking about.  The presence of God was thick and He poured His love out on us.  It was nothing short of amazing! 

You know, after all these years of serving God, I'm still blown away by the love He has for us.  I can honestly say, probably like you, that I have wronged Him in almost every way.  But, inspite of my sin and rebellion, He still loves me.  God's love knows no end!  That's why, I never get tired of giving Him praise, because He's just so worthy.  No one loves me like He loves me, and no one loves you like He does.

If you ever find yourself in a place where you think you have nothing to be thankful for, you can always be thankful for God's love!  Needless to say, we were all touched by the presence of God and that is my prayer for you today.  That you be touched, changed and transformed by the awesome presence of God.  Many blessings friends!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment